- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
It was the last day in my inspection period. I had made an appointment at Wright Automotive in Carnegie, where I had always taken my Pontiac. When I got there, I had found they had moved to Wexford and hadn't mentioned it on the phone. I didn't want to drive all the way out there, so I stopped at MJ Automotive. Mike fit me in and I got my car inspected that day. His prices were very fair and you can be sure, I will be back.
Honest Auto Mechanic My husband had what we thought was a transmission issue but it ended up being a $200 fix. They could have easily charged us $4k for a new transmission.