- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
It was the last day in my inspection period. I had made an appointment at Wright Automotive in Carnegie, where I had always taken my Pontiac. When I got there, I had found they had moved to Wexford and hadn't mentioned it on the phone. I didn't want to drive all the way out there, so I stopped at MJ Automotive. Mike fit me in and I got my car inspected that day. His prices were very fair and you can be sure, I will be back.Ina B.
Honest Auto Mechanic My husband had what we thought was a transmission issue but it ended up being a $200 fix. They could have easily charged us $4k for a new transmission.Becky K.
I love them!!! I drove over the weekend with out heat in my car. today I took it there an hour I was out with heat. I would recommend them to any one who is looking for an honest and fair garage. I have been dealing with Mike for 15 years. He is an honest business owner doing honest work.Kim B.
This is the most honest, down home, trustworthy business that I may have ever come across. I do not have enough nice things about these wonderful men.Stephanie R.
We required a custom hitch installation and we were on a tight budget, Mike Wega, Dave and Sam worked with us to engineer a solution and install our hitch. Service was timely. The staff were all friendly. We look forward to getting all of our future car work done there. If you are looking for a new place, we encourage you to go here to MJ Automotive. We went to the location by Saint Clair hospital in the South Hills and it was great! I highly recommend them!Ian N.
Have been coming here for years. They are trustworthy with reasonable prices.Kathy G.